Support in bankruptcy proceedings
Challenging the decisions and actions of state and municipal bodies
Disputes related to protection of economic competition and state procurements
Disputes related to environment protection
Disputes related to real estate and construction
- Comprehensive approach to court disputes: engagement of experts with relevant background (corporate, financial, tax, real estate specialists, etc.) to the litigation team
- Development of legal strategy for the case, considering established practice of European Court of Human Rights
- Prompt resolution of standard procedural issues
- Established professional relations with authorized bodies and providers of auxiliary services (private enforcers, expert institutions, insolvency receivers and others)
- Litigation team of Anstrum includes attorneys-at-law and certified insolvency receivers
Ukrainian banks / Corporate debtors – representing interests of the client during debt collection via foreclosure and in cases related to termination of loan security.
Ukrainian companies from banking, manufacturing, telecommunication, automotive and other industries – representing clients (debtors or creditors) in a number of bankruptcy cases; challenging agreements concluded by the debtor and one of the creditors within the bankruptcy proceedings.
Large grain corporation – defending client’s interests in the dispute with Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine related to violation of antitrust regulations (abuse of monopoly position).
Food producer – challenging the registration actions of the notary related to registration of title to integral property complex.
Ukrainian IT company – challenging the decision of permanent commission of Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on claims related to state procurements.
Producer of pharmaceuticals – representing client in dispute related to recognition of information shared in media as false.